Welcome to Bloomington
According to 2016 estimates, it’s the fifth largest city in the U.S state of Minnesota. This city was founded in 1843 covers area over 38.42 square miles. One third area of the city is reserved for park purpose.
Where to visit?
- Mc cormick’s creek state park: it is one of the oldest parks in the U.S state of Indiana established in 1916.
- Charles c deam wilderness: it was established in 1982 and managed by Hoosier national forest. It is best place for hiking.
- Wanderlab science museum: As its name suggest it’s a science museum established in 1995 as a non-profit organization. There are two floors in the museum.
- Hoosier national forest: it’s an excellent forest for camping established in 1961. This forest is managed by united states forest services.
- Griffy lake: It’s a beautiful water reservoir and is main drinking water source in bloomington.
- Eskenazi museum of art: it’s an art museum established in 1941. Museum has Collection of ancient jewelry and paints.
- Mathers museum of world cultures: it’s an amazing museum with great culture displays.
Where to stay?
- Candle wood suites: Hotel building is amazing, rooms are airy and modern. Food quality is Fine.
- Spring hill suites: rooms are casual and clean, there are two restaurant, one gym, spa and swimming pool in the hotel.
- Showers inn: Furniture placed in the rooms are stunning. Loby is huge and peaceful. They provide free breakfast and dinner.
- Comfort inn: rooms are small but have enough space for two, gym and swimming area is clean and tidy.